PGAP® is an evidence-based treatment program targeting psychosocial barriers to recovery and rehabilitation for clients suffering from debilitating health or mental health conditions
This 10-week intervention program is aimed at reducing psychosocial barriers to rehabilitation progress, promoting re-integration into life-role activities, increasing quality of life and facilitate a return to work.
How Are These Goals Achieved ?
• Targeted treatment of psychosocial risk factors
• Structured activity scheduling to assist the client in resuming activities that have been adversely impacted by injury or illness.
• Graded-activity involvement
• Goal setting to promote resumption of family, social and occupational roles.
• Problem-solving Intervention techniques are invoked to target specific obstacles to rehabilitation progress (e.g. fear of symptom exacerbation, catastrophic thinking, perceived injustice and disability beliefs).
• Motivational enhancement
• In the final stages of the program, the intervention focuses on activities that will facilitate re-integration into the workplace.
For more information:
Ask M. Bassem Harb, erg.
Phone : 514-316-2888
Fax : 514-366-8801
Address : 4750 rue Jarry Est, #207
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00 to 17:00